Moon Island Moon Island concept 2 - nautic leather white
Moon Island consists of four sofa islands that can be mixed and moved around a central coffee table or footrest. The minimalist design gives your imagination free rein: possibilities range from an intimate sofa corner to an accommodating lounge island. The Moon Island collection comes in a wide variety of fabrics and colours.
customizable with fabrics from CAT.A and CAT.B
63 265265 265
left corner seat nautic leather white
left corner seat nautic textiles sand
right corner seat nautic leather white
right corner seat nautic textiles sand
lounge table/footstool 104 nautic leather white
lounge table/footstool 104 nautic textiles sand
concept 1 - nautic leather white
concept 1 - nautic textiles sand
concept 2 - nautic leather white
concept 2 - nautic textiles sand
footstool/sidetable 52 nautic leather white
footstool/sidetable 52 nautic textiles sand
footstool/sidetable 63 nautic leather white
footstool/sidetable 63 nautic textiles sand
In this Media Bank you will find logo’s and images of Manutti. Sphere and studio photography, product close-ups, technical specs and POS pictures. All these materials are the property of Manutti and are protected by copyrights.
Become a partner
Are you interested in working with our team to deliver the ultimate outdoor luxury living solutions to end customers in your area? Please tell us more about yourself and your company by filling out the form, and we’ll get in touch with you shortly.
- Fluidised powder coating applied to the aluminium structure by electrostatic spray. For maximum solidity and resistance of the powder coating, the material is heated at a temperature between 160°C (320°F) and 210°C (410°F) (T° according to the type of powder)
- Easy to clean and maintain
- For outdoor and indoor use
- Artificial leather (leather appearance) with PES fabric + PCV coating
- Developed specifically for outdoor use
- Dyed in the mass, UV-resistant
- Swimming pool and sea water resistant and repellent
- Easy to clean and maintain, use water with a mild soap
- Light fastness: 7-8
- Resistance to abrasion (Martindale): >100 000
- Flame retardent : BS 5852 Source 0 - 1
This website is not optimized for your browser. To enjoy the full experience of Manutti we advise you to visit manutti.com on Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.