San Diego San Diego concept 4 - old grey 84 LEFT
The San Diego collection of tables, chairs, sofas and accessories combines strong water-repellent fabrics and synthetic aged rattan cane work. Designed with a stark, minimalistic eye to detail, each piece also includes the softer, organic appeal of wicker. Natural materials and tones add to the collection’s ageless appeal.
Suggested colour combinations
In this Media Bank you will find logo’s and images of Manutti. Sphere and studio photography, product close-ups, technical specs and POS pictures. All these materials are the property of Manutti and are protected by copyrights.
Become a partner
Are you interested in working with our team to deliver the ultimate outdoor luxury living solutions to end customers in your area? Please tell us more about yourself and your company by filling out the form, and we’ll get in touch with you shortly.
- A synthetic fibre (HDPE), high quality thermoplastic fibre
- Resistant to great variations in temperature, even extreme, from -25°C (-13°F) to + 70°C (158°F)
- Fibre dyed in the mass, UV-resistant, does not discolour in the light and sun
- Swimming pool and sea water resistant and repellent
- UV tested 3500 h of exposure DIN 53387 Xenon Arc radiation
- High stability with traction resistance >20 MPA (ISO527)
- Easy to clean and maintain, for specific maintenance, woven & textile cleaner
- For outdoor and indoor use
- Each item of furniture is assembled by hand
- Toxin-free, ecological, 100% recyclable
This website is not optimized for your browser. To enjoy the full experience of Manutti we advise you to visit manutti.com on Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.